<< Go Back
Lot of partially missing copies from Venice printings, 15th-17th centuries
1. Sefer HaTerumah, by Rabbeinu Baruch bar Yitzhak of Gremitza, student of the Ri HaZaken, one of the Tosafot. First edition, printed by Daniel Bombirgi, Venice 1523. 102 pages out of 139 in the original.
2. Chiddushei Gemara, by Rabbeinu Yosef ben HaMabit (Rabbeinu Moshe of Triani), first edition, Venice 1645. Missing the cover and around 5 pages at the end
3. She’elot v’Tshuvot Maharit, by Rabbeinu Yosef ben HaMabit (Rabbeinu Moshe of Triani), first edition, Venice 1645. Only one cover for Yoreh De’ah, defective, missing many pages throughout, not checked thoroughly. Around 220 pages.
4. Yafeh To’ar, commentary on Bereishit Raba by Rabbeinu Shmuel Yafeh Ashkenazi—first edition, printed by Di Gara, 1597. 132-518 pages (missing a number of pages within this range. Originally: 540,  pages).
5. Part of the Five Megillot, including Megillat Esther from the Tanach with Rashi’s commentary. Venice 1647. Around 20 pages + doubles from Megillat Esther.
Various conditions, wear and tear, moth damage, moisture, and more. Generally bad to ok condition.
Make an offer